If you would like to begin the admission process for an undergraduate programme into Hill City University of Science and Technology (HCUST), Kindly follow the following steps and requirements:
- Purchase Information Sheet i.e. Application form – 200LD
- Payment of Entrance Examination (For Fresh Students) – USD20
- Registration Fee – USD50
- Submission of Required Documents which are stated below
Applications are accepted in Batches.
Batch A: January to February (Spring) Batch B: April to June (Summer) Batch C: August to September (Winter) You must begin the process during the last academic year of secondary education before University. We recommend that you begin the admission process as early as possible because the number of places in the programmes is limited.
Jamb not Required (For Foreign applicant)
- LIBERIA Applicants- WASCE, High School Testimonial, Diploma Certificate.
- Five (5) credit passes in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (SSCE) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council Examination (NECO) or their equivalents in the following subjects: English Language; Economics; Mathematics or Further Mathematics; any two (2) of Accounting, Commerce, Geography, Government or Business Methods. (Not more than two sittings)
- Other Requirements:
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration.
- 4 Passport Picture (Passport photo)
- Application Form/Information Sheet duly filled by the applicant
- International Passport and Yellow Card ( Only for International Applicants eg, Nigerians)
- International credentials that are not noted above will be evaluated in accordance with the International Academic Credentials Handbook.
- Meeting the minimum entrance requirement for any of the programs does not guarantee admissions into the University program.
“For transfer student, if you have attempted or completed 18 or more credits at another college or university after high school graduation is accepted.”
Read also: WHY STUDY AT HILL CITY UNIVERSITY