If you would like to begin the admission process for an undergraduate programme at HCUB, you must meet the following requirements:
Applications are accepted in Batches.
Batch A: January to February (Spring) Batch B: April to June (Summer) Batch C: August to September (Winter) You must begin the process during the last academic year of secondary education before University. We recommend that you begin the admission process as early as possible because the number of places in the programmes is limited.
Jamb not Required
- Five (5) credit passes in the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council Examination (NECO) or their equivalents in the following subjects: English Language; Economics; Mathematics or Further Mathematics; any two (2) of Accounting, Commerce, Geography, Government or Business Methods. (Not more than two sittings)
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration.
- 2 Passport Picture
- Application duly filled by the candidate
- Photocopy of International Passport ( Only for International Applicants eg, Nigerians)
- International credentials that are not noted above will be evaluated in accordance with the International Academic Credentials Handbook.
- Meeting the minimum entrance requirement for any of the programs does not guarantee admissions into the University program.
“You are a transfer student if you have attempted or completed 18 or more credits at another college or university after high school graduation.”
Read also: WHY STUDY AT HILL CITY UNIVERSITY